July 25, 2012

perjuangan to the death

So the exams lie very very very near, with Preliminaries starting tomorrow, with Arabic Language. Then Qur'an on Friday then a few days before written exams start. Then a few days break before STE starts proper.

Honestly, I am unprepared for this exam. I neither feel nor see the urgency in this exam. I'm both worried and nonchalant about it. I wanna have something to show for 11 years (give or take) of education here at Irsyad. But then this certificate doesn't get me places. At least, places I don't wanna go. This isn't to say I don't wanna continue my Ukhrawi stream but I think I'm leaning more towards my academics to secure some solid pedigree before going for the Islamic side of life.

This is really late but my team and I managed to be crowned champions in the debate. After a frantic three (I skipped the first day cause I was spennnt) days of course, preparing for the semi finals, which I managed to successfully fall sick. But thankfully we managed to pull through to the finals. 


Personally, being the youngest and most probably the most inexperienced team in the tournament, I thought we did a massive job hahahaha I still can't believe we went against top notch opposition in PRAXIS, an organisation comprising of members aged 17-21. It's just immense sigh. I wanna thank a lot of people too for the support, I personally couldn't have done much without them. Thank you :)


In other news, the fasting month of Ramadhan has come for us Muslims. So far, it's been wonderful and I hope for it to continue being wonderful lol may we all have a blessed Ramadhan fellow Muslims :D


Recently, IrsyadRadio, an internet radio station initiated by the school, has also been launched and commitment will be massive. That equals less time for studying and much less time for fun. Come to think about it, my me time has decreased significantly.


 And I miss that.


All the free time in the world to do anything and not have anything to worry about. Now I just goof off and have fun, but when I come back the guilt just ruins whatever fun I had. And now I can't relax knowing there's an exam I should be spending time on. It just sucks basically.


I hope for all of this to end, and end swiftly and nicely. Hopefully. 


Then next year I can go through the same thing with my academics.


Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment