June 08, 2012

a nervy unnerving

so maybe you busybodies guys would like some context on that uh expression of anger down below.

It's pretty simple.

Everyone is shit.

I'm supposed to arrange a lesson for my classmates to attend to brush up on their subjects. But it keeps getting postponed cause one way or another either the students or the teacher can't make it. With my teacher replying so so so so so so so so so so soo soo sooo sooo sooo soooo soooo soooooo late to my questions, it's hard to finalise cause right at the death I'll get a text saying "I can't make it" then I'm back to square one. Then everyone will get pissed and I'm supposed to be at fault bollocks.

Personally, I don't mind. It's these kicks I get for leading my class. But maybe, just maybe you guys would wanna try and see it from my eyes and actually be thankful I'm even doing this cause it sure as hell isn't easy. I'm trying my best, I don't need you guys moaning and weeping and crying about it, so just sit tight, trust me and keep your comments to yourself everything will be fine, no one gets hurt, and I don't explode.


sheesh sometimes I just wanna step down and be my low nonchalant self again.



But enough of that. It's not worth mulling over. Sorry if I offend you guys, but I'm feeling shit  unappreciated. And this is how I feel.

Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment