June 06, 2012

a new leaf.

After a long long long hiatus (i quit really) I thought I'd revisit the fun of blogging and writing and maybe start over (again) with this blog. Besides, I won't have much to do this June holidays anyway.

So here I am.

For a start maybe I'd like to introduce myself to this world (after they read the 'about me' tab ofc). I'm basically like any other teen shackled to his responsibility in this world (which seems to be only three words: study, study and study) and it sucks. To an extent. Don't get me wrong I love learning new stuff. I just think the stresses of grades here in my motherland is a bit too strong. Don't get me started on school.

In my free time, I Battlefield myself to oblivion (suck it CoD fans), read a bit of Wattpad and listen to music (just kidding i do that ALL the time). MY favourite author is John Grisham, with his well-worked books occupying lots of my time. He writes lotsa action and crime and thriller stuff and throw in a bit of dry humor and an awesomesauce plot and screw it he's a badass writer fullstop. The kinda music I listen to is pretty much detested by 99 percent of my friends(well when i say friends). I listen to a lot of rock, but I wouldn't mind the occasional pop too. It's not that I don't like the other (crap) genres but hey I respect everyone yknow cause music is a matter of opinion so when you say you're right, you're so wrong. It's just a way for musicians to express themselves, so how they express that shouldn't be criticised yknow? Would you bash an artist for his alledgedly crap art? Exactly. . . .


(still find it sad that today's generation of music is pretty shite though)


Mini warning though I tend to swear a lot, which irritates pretty much everyone but when it's necessary.... it's pretty fucking necessary hahaha just kidding I do try to stop but sometimes it just happens so be prepared for a tinyyy tad of profanity as you read through.


This is gonna be your boarding pass to my roller coaster life and with that, welcome, sit back and enjoy my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment