September 17, 2012

Time.

Exam going to start in a few days. I will not be posting for a couple of weeks if I can't help it. This will be about what I write here. So what do I write here guys?

Here lies the truth and everything that goes on in my head. From thoughts, to opinions to complaints to stories to music. Some, if not all of you might find this extremely offensive, and I understand that. However you should understand that I might not give a flying toss about what you think. This blog is, like I said, thoughts and opinions and stuff that really don't need eradicating, or correction. Share your views, sure, but don't impose them on me. This is not a debate.

I might sound self centered in this blog but then I have no other outlets but. So I deeply apologise for that. I express what I feel in this blog, so really, I treasure myself as much as I do others. This blog of mine is an outlet for what I feel.

I don't have any best friend till death to share my feelings.

Just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment